View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 13:14   Link #2124
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
Wtf just happened this chapter... I waited 3 weeks and this chapter of Bleach just got the story 233412142312334213 times more confusing and messed up. How can Unohana suddenly start looking and act like that?
Because that's who she was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
'you're using your sword wrong' ? even though ichigo beat the strongest opponent SS has faced in a very long time using his sword's ultimate technique that his sword agreed to give him? it just sounds stupid to say he doesnt know how to use it
You can lose to a kid button mashing in a fighting game, doesn't mean they're good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCman View Post
I don't get it. You have two "Kenpachis" now, but now you have to kill off one by letting them killing each other in the so-called training. I thought two Kenpachis will always be stronger than one. Anyway, there's already a deathflag for Unohana, there's no way that current Kenpachi will lose from Unohana/1st Kenpachi, since the point was to get him to become the strongest Kenpachi in the first place, and the training doesn't look like training at all, it's more "to kill or to be killed".
Zaraki only knows how to swing his sword, that's about it, that's why the training is needed. 2 is better than 1 when the 2 can both be useful, but as we saw, Zaraki is cannon fodder as he stands against the Quincys.

Quote:
Still, I hate the thought that Shunsui Kyōraku who did nothing good and lost an eye in the battle against one of Vandenreich's men, but got promoted as the captain commander of Gotei 13. In a crisis like after Vandenreich's attack, Gotei 13 needs the best people to defend the place, but he made a horrible decision to kill off one of the remaining captains in the so-called training where only one can survive. This already shows that Shunsui is horribly unsuitable to be the captain commander, you know the former captain commander Yamamoto kept Unohana as last resort since she's is the head of the 4th division with healing skills/powers (besides being the first Kenpachi). I mean it's like killing off your best medic in your team. Also current Kenpachi doesn't have any healing/medical skills at all, but only fighting power.
He's one of the strongest Captains who isn't being affected by a sickness or is going to possibly die. In the military, even in regular life, you come to learn something about acceptable losses.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote