View Single Post
Old 2007-03-30, 18:19   Link #118
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
^ Given your infamous nickname (that is more commonly known than your user name no doubt ), i would guess your favorite would be the most loli-looking

Hikari ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cease and Desist Letter to Skyfall

30-03-2007
01:19 GMT +2

Plaintiff: mangatron & Associates
Defendant: Skyfall

This is a Cease & Desist Letter to Skyfall concerning the recent outburts towards the Plaintiff (here on known as mangatron), concerning allegations of the mangatron's liking towards an unspecified girl. These alledged remarks are damaging towards the mangatron and further fuels the 'lolitron' nickname applied to the mangatron. This Letter notifies the Defendant (here on known as Skyfall) to refrain from these remarks, and to disparage any future remarks of this kind. Skyfall may pay the mangatron an unspecified sum for any damages incurred through these profound allegations. Skyfall may also be held responsible should any more of these allegations arise, unless the necessary arrangements are made to discredit these alledged allegations.

The Court has decided. The People have voiced. The gravel has pounded. The Jury have spoken. This they command.

Signed by Lord Judge D. Redd

Sealed by your honor.

Ok, I admit I have studied Law before, so slap me

Anyways, I feel very invigorated! I feel like somebody forcefully injected steroids into me! In fact, my insanity has reached new levels! So, I present some pictures to begin my marketing campaign for School Days!

First off, the picture everyone has been waiting for. The picture that may start a revolution. The picture that may start a war, but whatever the result may be, this may be the image that will make or break the mangatron!
Warning: the following image is very controversial, so important that you must, MUST not say anything! The people depend on you! The fate of the world relies on you keeping mum about the mangatron!

Spoiler for the end of mangatron's life. lol.:

Ok, I surrender! \/

I admit, when School Days first came out I liked ___. Sure that was years ago when I was a bee bit younger (though that still wouldn't have mattered lol), but still, that's no excuse to call me 'lolitron'! ___ is a young girl, younger than me sure like who isn't lol, but I accept her as that and that only, nothing deeper than that!

(dmn you guys are ruining everything! lol)

I think I'm going to go and really hide now lol....

Ah wait, always more. Now why would I forget about the Jello. Here you go Jello, an image just for you!
Spoiler for the Jello only!:

Yiiiaaar! Now I am fully fueled and rearing to go! I am mangatron, anime humor and living controversy

The start of mangatron's marketing campaign for School Days.

And no asking on where I got these images from! I say no asking because you know I will give it to you! I can't help helping others, I swear the doctor must've injected truth serum into me before I was born lol...

Last edited by mangatron; 2007-03-30 at 18:36. Reason: Bloody dead link and a bleeding typo lol.....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote