View Single Post
Old 2009-06-04, 01:46   Link #53
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I really couldn't possibly agree with relentless any more. And the insatiable urge by anime "fans" to do this whining and complaining and ranting when a show doesn't turn out the exact way they like it really never ceases to amaze me, nor does it cease to annoy and frustrate me. The simple fact that there's another production coming out is proof that the Shana did quite well; JC Staff, nor any other company, would make a sequel for a show that did as bad as some people here would like us to believe Shana S2 did. And while I find the irony in this, as relentless explained it, just as amusing, I also find it quite annoying as well.

It's just like with Nogizaka Haruka Season 2. The people here whine and complain "why is this series getting a seaond season," and ignore the fact that their opinions don't rule the world. NH is getting a season 2 because it did well in its first season. I personally am looking forward to NH S2 very much.

Even if this whole country rose up and said "we hate this show," they really couldn't care much less in Japan. We're not their primary market, just their bonus market. Call it a difference in taste or whatever works for you; your opinion isn't the law of the world.