View Single Post
Old 2010-05-01, 02:36   Link #9663
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
It's not as much reverse blackmailing as it is finding out their own fiancial affairs and firing them back. He pretty much admits there that he has no money as well. Again, not everyone who gets scammed is an idiot and calling Krauss an idiot isn't accurate. Is he incompetent to some point - sure. But he's not a complete moron, it's just that he lacks street smarts.
I still feel this disconnect between Ep1-2 Krauss and Ep5 Krauss, but whatever.

Quote:
And if Kyrie wasn't happy with Rudolf then she wouldn't have stuck around for as long as she did. And you can't say Rudolf doesn't love her either, otherwise there's no way he would have cried as much as he did in EP 6 when he believes her and Battler to be dead.
Kyrie is all RUDOLF BELONGS TO ME in both Ep3 and Ep6, and I recall it's implied she's STILL seething with jealousy over Battler's existence, since she believes him to be Asumu's son.

I wouldn't call her very 'happy'. But this has nothing to do with anything.

Quote:
This I have to disagree because I firmly believe that Featherinne made Hachijou, rather than the other way around.
Uh, dude? Witches don't exist and magic isn't real.

Quote:
So her answer to the mystery can very well be different from Beatrice, but uses the same context of the story.
As I've said, this would make every game post-Ep2 completely useless.

Quote:
So you're saying that "Maria" wrote out exactly what happened, before it even happened.
Yes, actually. She wrote two stories prior to the incident, concerning what "could have" happened on the island, not what "did happen". It's the whole Witch's Darkness thing.

Because of this, I think we can assume that "Maria" is also the person responsible for the Rokkenjima Explosion. She knew that the truth was never going to survive.

This does, however, raise the question as to how she was able to interlace hints into her stories... unless, of course, the letters were written AFTER the Explosion, and 'Maria' is someone who survived... Rosa, perhaps? Like we were discussing earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
I don't know what you think about them is unpleasant but...
...Do I really have to explain this? Especially 'what makes George unpleasant'?

Last edited by Tyabann; 2010-05-01 at 02:53.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote