View Single Post
Old 2008-10-30, 21:44   Link #1116
Komori
D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Guardian of Cenarius is only realistically achievable if you ran AQ40 hardcore back in pre-TBC. Doing Cenarion Circle rep now is just so darn slow. You'd have a better chance of getting The Diplomat title - which requires Exalted with Sporeggar, Kurenai and Timbermaw. There are a fair lot of people actively farming that title at present. Find someone who is and team up with them. There are also a lot of people going into Stratholme for the Baron mount. Druid friend of mine managed to get it yesterday. Apparently they greatly upped the drop rate.
I've only done AQ40 twice in the history of my warlock, and I have Guardian of Cenarius. A Warrior in my old guild also did the grind. It's really not hard. It takes maybe a week or so to reach exalted. Mostly, I farmed for texts and used my cloth gear drops as much as possible. I also did all quests I could find. Then again, I did most of this grind like a month before the patch came out. When I went to finish off the last 4k rep I saw a bunch of people doing it too.

And they did change the drop rate on the Baron mount. It's 1/100 now instead of 1/5000.

My character is Reverse, Gnome Warlock, of the server Cairne. My armory doesn't show the leet new Sunfire Handwraps I had crafted.
Komori is offline   Reply With Quote