View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 13:20   Link #111
zette

I haven't checked this poll in a long time, but wow -- out of the five main girls, Ritsu's leading and Mio's in last place? Times have changed indeed... I know that Ritsu had quite a great deal of development in S2, but seeing such a vast improvement in her popularity is pretty shocking, considering that she got the second least votes out of the five main girls in the first character poll. Not that I disagree with this change -- Ritsu is a great character and she deserves it.

(it is, however, curious how most of the accounts that voted for Ritsu were created this October and have 0 posts.)

I guess what I find most surprising though is the massive drop in Mio's popularity, especially when taking into account that she won ISML only recently. It is true that her development in S2 is abysmal and almost non-existent so a slight drop in popularity is perhaps inevitable, but even still, I would have expected her to have a solid placing in the top 3 of the poll, rather than having freaking Ton-chan a mere 7 votes behind her.