View Single Post
Old 2003-12-04, 00:45   Link #45
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

And your gonna hit me up on spelling also when your grammar is poor? Anyways, wow i'm infront of a computer and type fast. I don't go back and proof reead what I worte to make sure all of my spelling is ok and in check. Alot of my spellings of words is off cause i'm so use to certain patterns I don't care about how its spelled. I never write anyways and if I do it'll be for something NOT important like here, or important for work which then gets checked for errors anyways. OH-MY-GOD........

Anyways the list of definitions was just to show I did look up his nonsense after asking. And like I said the only answer that could be toward an anime bearing the name "filler" was "d". "item" being a piece of "useless" animation in the episode. But now i'm sure i'll get yelled at for using the word item to describe something other then like a piece of pottery or some shit.

Also, I forgot what nejis cursed seal looked like in the manga. Isn't it a circle with something inside of it? I did like the new one though on him if indeed it is new. I thought that was pretty kick ass. I know why they have there forehead covered but I'm still wondering why neji has half his body wrapped up?
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote