View Single Post
Old 2010-10-23, 13:30   Link #12
matsunaga_hisahide
Ravages of time-Zhang Fei

So basically no one really knows when this is going to end.

I wouldnīt mind fillers, if they were actually good. But those last filler episodes were medicore at best (I admit it has itīs moments, but those are clearly overshadowed by the lackluster effort put in by the animation team to make an interesting story)

One Piece fillers donīt really have any real big story twists either, but thankfully, Once Piece knows how to play the serious/comedy cards and seeing the interaction of the crew as well as others is allways a blast.

Why canīt they show an awesome Gaara filler arc were you see how he became Kazekage, not just some puny half episode appearance.
You are a freaking killing machine and we all said youīre a bloodthirsty monster and shunned you like satan himself, but hey, past is past, be our Kazekage now...is that seriously how it went?
Or give us some missions with other Konoha Teams, with fights, REAL FIGHTS. I mean, I like some side stories, "social interactions" and comedy moments, but I watch Naruto mainly for the ninja/jutsus/war setting, means fights.
When will TenTen, Neiji, Rock Lee, Chouji, Ino, etc. get a badass fight again? They have some pretty awesome jutsus and fighting styles...so where are they?

Thatīs the problem with the Naruto fillers. Again, sorry for mentioning OP, but at least some fillers focus on Vivi, the marines or some other people they met, foe or allies alike.

Seriously, why are there no fillers about Akatsuki members? Kakuzuīs happy Bountyhuntin' or the fight Sasori vs. The third Kazekage?
We got what, 5 flashbacks for Nagato/Pain, but none about Hidan, Kakuzu?
More about Deidaraīs past wouldīve been nice too, not just his recruiting scene for about two times.

In Naruto itīs allmost all the time Naruto/Sasuke. There are so many freaking characters in Naruto, dead or alive, why the heck arenīt they shown? Gaara is as popular, no even more popular than Sasuke and Naruto together (mainly because of his voice actor) so that canīt be their excuse that people wouldnīt like seeing other, more interesting characters.

And for those who say, just donīt watch it, yeah, Iīm trying to do that, but it would be nice to know, when the fillers are going to end, so I donīt have to search up every week if itīs a filler or not, if thereīs some canon in it or not.