Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-18, 13:26   Link #228
aahhsin

I would like to comment on the dysfunctional styles and schemes of people's blog today. I have read many blogs recently since my boss is out of town in Arizona and I have nothing to do but rot my mind with some people's mindless-drivel blog entries.

If the superintendant read some of the crap you people write, he'll be out of a job faster than I can finish typing the rest of this sentence.

1. Imagine if our "beloved" president had a webpage dedicated to his life or journal entry that has him type like this: "hI meeZ NaMe iSz gEoRgE W. bUsH. (do you people not find this embarrassing to yourself for writing garbage like this?). The problem with this, is that it's really hard to read because our eyes aren't used to it. Hell I'll even admit that I used to think that style of typing is "cool" until I realized I didn't want a job flipping frozen meat over a hot steel plate.

2. I am now going to return back on topic as to why some people's blog sucks. One site i read was with a grey background onto a really light white text. That is impossible to read you idiot. I know the reason why you actually did that...It is so that you can hide the disgusting level of english grammar you have so that no one would actually be able to think that you suck in writing. Hence, if you don't understand what i just wrote, and I'm sure 99% of you don't...this is my example...i'm going to turn this into a chinese saying. People cannot judge you if they cannot understand you.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote