View Single Post
Old 2003-12-07, 13:51   Link #47
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

BRAVO Jubei. My mistake on the kiddy spelling at first but Jubei made a very very VERY good point. I have one more point to make though. I think a principal reason in the quality* difference since some ppl think PS2 is so inferior is because of its release dates. PS2 came out before all other systems such as Xbox and Gamecube. The fact that they came out like half a year or more earlier means that their technology was that much out dated. But at the same time they were the most innovative since they set an example for xbox and gamecube makers.

Also like Jubei said, most games that are not Kiddy games on the Gamecube were taken from other systems or pcs. Although Xbox has very original games (mostly anywayz) they still have too few games, thus encouraging more ppl to buy PS2.

Edit: superchops if you dont think games like pokemon stadium isnt childish tell me one teenager at least to prove to me that any one of over 14 plays that kind of game. The fact that the name Pokemon or Digimon is already aimed at children up to 12 years old shows that the game was based for its FANS up to 12 years old.