View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 17:13   Link #8051
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Sorry folks, but you Eba haters have totally lost ANY kind of balance. Starting Kazama, she has done NOTHING AT ALL to deserve any kind of criticism whatsoever. And the few points where one could arguably be angry at her were either of minor consequence (refusing Haruto's earlier attempts to date), or a borderline decision which was understandable to a degree (dumping Haruto after the Nanami date and deciding to date Kazama).

When I read your echo chamber postings, one could get the impression that she was a scheming conniving minx. She isn't. Not remotely. So she neither needs to be "redeemed" or "more tainted".

Unbelievable stuff here *shakes head*

So, before we get more unsubstantial yelling here: Eba hater faction, what did she (not Haruto) do wrong? Serious entries with rational explanations only please.
You know I would have been more accepting of Eba going out with Kazuma if he actually got something her from besides simply being there, yea I'm talking about getting some.
He may have been a good guy n' all but I find it hard to believe he wouldn't want some, I mean Eba is a looker.
Sure she did to help him through it but they were teenagers, Kazuma was easy going in regards to his disease and I would have expected him to get more out of Eba than he did.
It's cause of that that I didn't quite like Eba going out with him just for the sake of being there(as admirable as that may be)

Can't recall but did Kazuma know Eba wasn't really in love him and just there for his sake?(btw I won't reply to any argument about whether or not she was in love with him, can't be arsed with that one, I just want to know if it was made clear or not, too lazy to go read it all again)

BTW was it ever cleared up about the time line of when Eba moved back?
As I recall it went like

Eba moved back
Kazuma aske her out, she rejects him cause she's with Haruto
Then Kazuma later reveals his illness but still rejected(man thats gotta be awkward)
After that I'm guessing Eba catches Haruto and Nanami, then decides to break up with Haruto and date Kazuma.

Just so people know I just want to know what happens, as I can't remember these things being cleared up or not.
Was always on my mind back then but as usual I tend to forget alot of stuff.