View Single Post
Old 2005-12-22, 23:26   Link #84
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
I would say I like Kotori and Nemu equally, but that would be a cop out answer. So I say I like Nemu slightly better.
Hmm... looks like, as AvatarST suggested, I should play through some of the other girls' paths in the game so I can get a different favorite to break the tie. (This is why it's a good thing that anime-Junichi is more decisive than I am, and that the game has lets you save at any time in case you change your mind... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
No, it's from earlier in the season for the half dozen or so episodes where Aisia took over [edit: Yoriko]'s role as the clumsy meido for the show. Of course, in reality, it didn't last long as that wasn't really her job to begin with, but for awhile it seemed like she'd pretty much replaced Yoriko. Though, they really didn't replace Yoriko with anyone, just Aisia for a few episodes. It was intended to be humorous.
Ahhh... okay, now I get it. Makes sense. And yeah... now that you mention, Junichi does have this strange habit of taking it girls that seem vulnerable but ending causing a lot of trouble around the house. (Well, I guess he doesn't need them any more now that he has... )

(Edit: Yup, got it. Missed the connection entirely at first, but makes perfect sense now that you've clarified it.)
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote