View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 22:11   Link #29
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Another thing I like is how the full cast continues to be used well. Nobody is forgotten, and there's lots of little interactions not involving Riki directly (such as the girls teasing each other, and the brief Haruka/Muscles bit) so it continues to feel like a true circle of friends rather than just one guy and the people that revolve around him.
This is what I really like about LB in general. It's not often that you see an anime centered around school in which the "group of friends" actually come off as an actual group of friends. As it has already been shown, Haruka tends to interact with Masato, Komari tends to interact with Kud and Rin. It's little things like that which helps build a believable cast of friends and creates it's own magic to the characters and overall story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
BTW, is it me or animation quality pattern from 7-10 is somewhat like "Bad - Good - Bad - Good". For me, episode 10 have a good drawing quality comparing to previous one even though this episode looks somewhat sleepy that might come from Mio's behavior

However, finally, next eps will be about something Little-Busters-ish like courage testing Hope they will have something else in the game too.
Ep.7 had poor quality? That episode along with ep.8 were my favorite episodes so far in this series. I've watched both of those episodes at least 3 times each and I don't notice anything poor about it (aside from Kud's face in ep.7, and big butts on the girls in ep.8).

Ep.9 was a stretched out little event from the VN filled with techniques to waste time on purpose... So it there was no surprise on the quality drop since the focus was just to get it out of the way.

Ep.11 (next episode) is one of my most anticipated episodes I've been waiting for from the common route, the "Test of Courage." I will be seriously pissed if it's not done throughout the whole episode like how ep.9 was... There is so much anime original they can do here that it gets me excited.

----------------
@Randrak42: I know you said you temporally dropped this show, but I'll ask just in case. Were you not pleased to see Anego in a bathing suit this episode? I'm not even her fan that and little 5 second scene really got me excited, she looked amazing.

Last edited by Snuffle; 2012-12-09 at 22:40.