View Single Post
Old 2006-04-22, 15:24   Link #614
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Anime-Himitsu is still looking for people. Though, we have managed to fill in some o the positions. We mainly need a translator for our current projects:
Detective Academy Q: 34+
Happy Seven: Episodes 4-12
Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge: Episodes 10-13

If a translator is looking for a group to do some random series, we would also be interested in helping out. We have a pretty solid team. =)

Another typesetter would be nice as well, as we're lacking on that front. And if a timer is interested in joining a group, we're open to that as well.

Come onto #anime-himitsu on irc.rizon.net and feel free to contact any of the ops. The group leader is ChibiBoi, and I currently go by the name "Koroku"

Hope to see someone interested =) We'd love to be able to get some more stuff out, but with the lacking of staff, it's slightly hard to do so. =)

----------------------

In another matter, a new group is looking for someone interested in translating Saru Getchu (Ape Escape) or Nerima Daikon Brothers.

Saru Getchu is a cute little series with no lyrics to translate.

Nerima Daikon Brothers is quite the opposite, being a musical. However, for the majority of the series (save near the end) the lyrics are done at the bottom.

If interested, feel free to contact me by PM here or on any Rizon. I'm Koroku.