View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 23:41   Link #30491
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Aaah I love the Will = author of Lion theory idea! Don't know if it's true (well, it probably isn't), but it's a lovely idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
Well, that's not entirely true - Shannon and Kanon didn't "just happen" to be on the schedule that day, Natsuhi scheduled all of the servants who knew about Kinzo's death and could support her in that. The only exception is Ghoda, who seems to only be present for Ryukishi to use as a clue for certain things, and by Natsuhi because his cooking was just too awesome.
I do think it's odd we didn't get more about Shannon's free time. Granted, I was kind of sick of Shannon by EP4, but we're told in EP6 that she was only working, like, 3 days a week? And was of course a full time student like Jessica.
Yes, but that is still what the TIPS say. It's just that the TIPS are lying to us.

It makes sense that Natsuhi would schedule Shannon and Kanon for that day. And it's entirely possible that Yasu wanted those two on the schedule for that day as well for whatever she had planned. I'm sure Yasu could have got out of the schedule if she wanted to, even if it meant interfereing with Natsuhi's plans. ("We apologise, Madam, but Kanon came down with the flu yesterday...").

I had honestly completely forgotten the details of Shannon's time off the island and whether she was still studying at school or had quit. That's how little we were told about it...

If Shannon was a full time student and only worked a few days a week, that probably hurts the theory that Kanon was a "real" person who was acted out rather than an just an imaginary friend. Because they wouldn't have the same shift every time, and Shannon would still be expected at school when she wasn't on the island. It might still be possible, though, as long as Genji/Kumasawa/etc helped Yasu out a lot. It would just be more difficult.
GoldenLand is offline   Reply With Quote