View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 18:46   Link #446
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker

Good to know I'm not the only one thinking it went to a crawl
anyone familiar with Japanese yearly agenda/periods can give a guesstimate of how long their relationship may be running now?

I mean, in chapter 1 it was already 1 month

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
On a separate note, I am quite surprised to see an image of God from Monty Python and the Holy Grail in this thread!
Oh if it was anything awesome it may recieve a Nigel Tufnel '11' Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You'd think an author would eventually run out of insecurities to give a young boy and just reveal the relationship to everybody to end all the suffering. Hell, they don't even have to show the end result of the coupling, just let them live happily without worrying about what others think.
What's worse, you WOULD think that by now they're starting to warm up to eachother
(Writing material enough there)
Special bond be damned, even Urabe noticed she has certain urges/desires/emotions
unfulfilled by their drool-sharing (though that must be 30 chapters back by now)
The writer can throw in a 100 hurdles and gaps to cross through secondary characters to create a story, but how about closing some gaps between the 2 main characters

it doesn't have to be a second 'Tonari no Kashiwagi-san', but please,
at least some form of connection between the two that is not shown in the speechbubbles?
somethings like what Urabe shown when she accidently cut Tsubaki or made him fall in the frozen pond)
Or Tsubaki showing at least a little more spine, jeez, you would like to think they're not actually strangers to eachother

It's bad when the Secondary characters Oka and Ueno actually appear to have a more interesting relationship