View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 19:02   Link #29793
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka0NK View Post
This is the main reason I don't like Yasu being born as a boy. Because we don't know Nanjo's how much knowledge Nanjo has in the medical field or at least I guess I missed it. But from what I remember he was just a small doctor nothing big. Also would he have even been able to perform the surgery in the first place. I guess though we don't know how injured Yasu was I mean she could've simply fell not very far like maybe Yasu was in the servant's arms till the very end or something.
So, I'll take this moment to mention that we perhaps give Nanjo too much credit,s sometimes. In Natsuhi's version of events, both the baby and the servant SURVIVED the fall, and we're taken to a hospital, after all. And they presumably died on the way, or soon after arriving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
We have a falling servant, falling Beatrice, and falling baby. Either these stories are getting scrambled along the way or Rokkenjima has ghastly safety standards and everyone on it has a propensity to fall to their deaths.
So, totally unrelated. I was reading Wuthering Heights, and when little blonde, socially isolated Catherine II wandered off to explore some rocky crags that her father was concerned she'd fall from, I was all "Welp I see where THIS is going. Witches."
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote