View Single Post
Old 2011-09-23, 02:34   Link #1097
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
See, these are the kind of skills that everybody wants to have, but nobody dares to learn
Fixed. The girls are afraid of poking their fingers with the needles while the guys see it as gay and effeminate.

I do know how to edit dress sizes and maybe make dresses to a certain extent by instinct. It is genetics from my maternal side.

Guys should know how to make dresses or even edit them as it is one of the most valuable skills out there along with plumbing/electrical/computer/cooking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I also like yaoi
That is disgusting. Get off this thread, you are a bad influence to all the girls here.

Hazuki-dear, keep away from this lady. She is dangerous and will teach you all the wrong things.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote