View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 15:41   Link #1016
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Unless Hata decides to totally shock us, then Hayate won't be able to accept any confession without ending the show. And while a failed confession doesn't necessarily mean the end of the girl's chances, I don't see anyone of the favorite tier to jump the gun before the show begins to wrap up.

Going out with anyone but Nagi would massively disrupt their relationship. It would come as a total shock to Nagi, and it would force him to split his attention in an unthinkable way. So, I think this is a no-go by design.

Going out with Nagi would rob the show of the final climax. What is supposed to top things after this? And it would also cut off the other girls. Basically, the show would become an empty shell.

Hayate agreeing to date ANYONE either ends the show entirely, or at least initiates the end run. And that won't happen yet.
Going out with Nagi is the most inappropriate way to end this series, since it will turn this manga to Loli category. And it's didn't fit at all, (come on! do you really want to date a little-shitty annoying-super-rich-flat chested girl? even as a true pervert till the bone my self , I'll pass it)

Going with Hina is the same,since she isn't main char at all, just a side char with a lots of fans which gained popularity recently. No offense here for her fans

...sigh*...

But....still nothing beat Stupidity in Hayate's Brain when it come to relationship with girls (what a lame joke from Hata)
His Stupidity almost in the same level as Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble.
In the end, his stupidity make me wish this series just END soon, whichever way it will be. Even the "Mx0 style" ending is fine
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote