View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 21:08   Link #1085
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Man your scale is clearly in one direction...Can't really come to a common agreement with this as your ground Zero so to speak...So he's exploiting her by taking an action that is ultimatley trying to progress the agenda of her and Euffie's common dream...A dream he shares? Now you can say he's going about it the wrong way or that their's a pepper-shake of selfishness in his actions, but to that end of advancing that dream of becoming a KoOne and building a protected area for all people this is what he feels he has to do...Confirm Lulu's involvment...
I don't recall Nunally's dream ever including drugging people against their will, nor Euphies. Their entire dream is to have people come to an understanding of one another without being forced into it, free choice. What Suzaku is doing is not that, he is forcing his own vendetta onto Kallen and using Shirley's death as justification. Refrain will tell him nothing, it is torture to Kallen, not information gathering. He is using her to get back at Lelouch pure and simple. Refrain is not a truth serum, it has no truth relaying affects.

Remember, also, that Nunally offered Zero to join her. She would likely offer the same to Kallen, but that does not work for Suzaku.

KoO cannot do as you said, he simply gains governorship over an area. He cannot just make laws to equalize the Britannians and the 11s. Euphemia made that clear in that she had to give up everything to do it. And she was the Vicereign. If she as a royal and vicereign does not have the ability, Suzaku does not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
People will answer alot of questions truthfully while under the influence, trust me^^...It's called inhibitions and breaking them down...Although I think the idea of him getting her addicted then taking it away from her to force her to give the name would make for very harsh and dramatic tension, which in a televised drama would be welcomed for my money...But I am centered enuff to enjoy something in a literary sense that I wouldn't champion in the real-life...
This is a haluconigen that makes you utterly detached from reality, you are not aware of anything around you. He can ask her whatever he wants, she will not answer him. She will blabber about the happiest time in her memory which falls on, more likely than not, her childhood with her family. Refrain does not break inhibitions. This is the equivalent to cloroforming someone and asking them questions.

Kallen being hooked on Refrain or even injected with it once has about one way of ending assuming no one consuls her out of it: Biting her tongue.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote