View Single Post
Old 2010-09-23, 11:58   Link #5003
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I don't think that's 100% fact, but obviously what a lot of people expect to happen. I'd love to see a grand twist though.
I agree Shiroth though it may look Asuka is just a diversion its not accurate there are plenty of hints given by Haruto about him starting to have some type of romantic feelings for her (though probably not as strong as they were for Eba) If she was a diversion he would not have had to think seriously about anything concerning her he could have just gone with the flow but he didnt.

There is still a chance for a big twist ending. None of the girls that have been interested in Haruto have actually fought for him. If something were to happen i think there might be a good chance that Asuka could confront Eba once she is back in the picture and Harutard starts going Emo over his conflicting feelings.

As for Haruto's not directly answering questions about Eba coming with. Actually Haruto's stance is a very Japanese male one which is why i did not put more into it. Its part of the culture not to air your dirty laundry so to speak.