Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 12:45   Link #8100
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Reasonable. Valentine's is only a holiday if you're with someone. Otherwise it's just a day for all the couples of the world to buy overpriced chocolate and rub their happiness in the face of us single people.
Its the day someone somewhere misses out on getting a selfmade dessert and dinner by me!
I only care about that day if I have special someone, other than that - there are many chocolates in heart shapes on sale once it passes!

Ah well at least I don't get any corny poetry this year. Huzzah, single life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
What do I think of him? As a good friend, and maybe a little more. I'm not too sure. And I don't know what signals I send D: I'm not good at gauging that.
Spoiler for reaction:
Well! Are you only writing him back, or are you actively sending him things, too? How long are the texts you send? Do you talk about stuff you don't talk about with everyone? How do you act in front of him? Do you treat him any different than others? Are you always smiling when talking to him? Touching him (like the shoulder or arm) during conversations?

He might be just as unsure what you want from him as you are
My advice is just to wait and see how thing's develop. But be careful to not lead him on unnecessarily. But considering you don't exclude the possibilty of liking him, that doesn't seem likely.
There is no need to hurry, specially if neither of you has clearly shown interest. Just enjoy yourselves like you've been doing the whole time.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote