View Single Post
Old 2011-02-16, 15:27   Link #9
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
There we go! Boy, looking at my picks it seems my favourites did pretty well. Overall, I like the results, the only one that sort of irks me is how K-On!! ended up stealing Cross Game's fifth award by two votes in the slice of life category (hah). But I can't complain, really, since CG took the Best TV series. It pleases me to see one Adachi adaptation get this sort of recognition from the community and I never expected it to beat those big names like FMA:B. Counting the votes for that category was really exciting, too, because FMA was ahead up to page 5 and then suddenly Cross Game fans united and it barely made it to the top spot!

All that said, thanks to everyone who participated, be it voting or helping out at counting and making banners and whatever else it took to finish the Awards this year. And I'll probably post later with some suggestions for the categories for next year, but not right now. I need some rest!

Cheers!
Oi! K-on deserved it. :D

Am I the only one who still thinks series like Summer Wars being there is stupid?