View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 13:01   Link #161
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I'm also wondering how the hell the Federation failed in its negotations with the Vagans to begin with if the Prime Minister was involved.

I mean it's not that hard. Set up a huge military failure for the Federation which would give the Minister an excuse to set up a peace treaty in favour of the Vagans.

The only reason this is is because the Vagans are not interested in co-existing with the Earth Sphere to begin with.
Except the PM would never go for it. They have a working relationship, but he definitely wasn't one of them - he was trying to use them for his own ends. Which don't include "being the loser who surrendered Earth to the genocidal maniacs from Mars". Though I do wonder about what he thought his endgame would be.

Quote:
Until I see them actually been serious about going to Mars then that's just plain spectulation on your guys part to try to paint Flit as some genocidal maniac.
Agreed. He only talked about it. I believe even if he was in a position to do it, he'd recant after thinking of the children.

The ones I disagree with are the posters in this very thread who think genocide is justifiable here, that the Federation somehow has no choice, will never have any other choice.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote