View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 14:10   Link #181
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Did Rin die somewhere between Obito's 'death' and his clash with Minato? If her death is what motivated him to become a big bad then she should've, no?
That is the biggest problem there. If Obito acted because of emotions he should show some emotions while trying to kill his former sensei. But there's not any trace of emotion, Tobi is perfectly calm and kills people in cold blood. Tobi is the complete opposite of Sasuke, that is he shows no emotion while killing people he knows. So what did Madara and/or Zetsu do to Obito to create a cold blooded killing machine from a "good boy". Whatever happened it happened in only a couple of years, before Tobi's attack on Konoha. And Rin's death doesn't fit in that very well. Maybe Zetsu was sent out to spy on Kakashi, and he recorded the event where Rin died and Kakashi failed to protect her, and then played it back to Tobi/Obito just like he did with the Sasuke-vs-Itachi battle. But even then one would not expect that Madara appeals to Obito's emotions while he is just working hard on destroying any emotion Obito has and make of him a killing machine.

Another thing that i don't understand is how could Madara be around when Obito "died" if Madara already implanted his eyes into Nagato and died. Is Obito somehow older than Nagato? I thought Nagato was older than Obito and Kakashi, but now i can't make sense of it...
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote