View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 21:27   Link #3986
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
From my perspective, it seems like Kento may be more of a red herring -- he may be the cause of some drama for a bit, but what ultimately drives Seiji and Shou apart will be the physical (and eventually, emotional) distance between them.

Most likely, she'll meet someone new at university, and, wanting to avoid hurting Seiji, will naïvely neglect to tell both him and the new guy about the other man in her life. She can keep up the ruse as long as Seiji is not physically present (and thus keeping her from feeling like she's actually "cheating"), and perhaps even plans on letting the previous relationship peter out naturally, waiting for Seiji to make the first move. But eventually, his feelings for her and desire to see her will get the better of him, and he'll end up witnessing her new relationship firsthand. That will devastate him, giving the opening Yuki needs to comfort him and rekindle their relationship.

Or, I could be completely wrong. But the mangaka seems unable to keep from playing the ANGST card for too long.
You took the words out of my mouth. I can so see this happening considering that Yuki flags were present again in a couple of chapters ago. We're heading into a KNIM scenario...again -_-.