View Single Post
Old 2008-07-26, 18:02   Link #35
Sezren
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami~n View Post
I disagree, as they explained why Yasuna's cure happened.
Yes "the power of love" which you seem to accept in episode 12 but not in episode 13.
Quote:
I don't find their choices conscious or reasonable, but I already said that.
What I meant with "conscious" was that they chose that in their own power instead of it happening to them. And please tell me which of those choices were not reasonable.
Quote:
The humans who the laws apply to should care, which was another tiny factor that made the whole thing painfully cheesy.
Which humans should care? If it is the involved characters: Why? I really dont understand that at all.
Quote:

You mean Yasuna didn't happily give Hazumu, whom she had loved so very much, away to Tomari with a smile on her face? You mean that the rival in a love triangle actually helping her competition to win isn't just a little too perfect? I guess that's your opinion.
I dont know what you mean with "too perfect". But from my view it was consistent with the rest of the anime. Especially with the now cured and due to that more mature Yasuna. Do you really see a Yasuna who would ignore this "wrongness" (of how she got Hazumu etc.)?
Quote:
I guess it does count as a reason why a relationship that had been completely one-sided for the previous 12 episodes would magically blossom at the tail end of episode 13, with no other hint at an explanation.
It didnt "blossom magically". It was by choice of the alien. And given the quest of the alien (explore love etc.) its the most obvious thing for him to actually explore it instead of just watching it.
Quote:

I resent it, and I'm sorry that that rubs you the wrong way.
Your resentment doesnt "rub me the wrong way". I merely disagree with some of your arguments.