View Single Post
Old 2007-03-27, 00:55   Link #982
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
I know this might be old...but started on Tenshi no Inai 12-Gatsu days (actually, weeks) ago...been playing here and there, but unfortunately assignments takes up most of the computer time.

Quote:
Well, for a start, the storyline of the game is vastly different from a typical Lead offering, as the game takes on the lives of teenagers who are suffering from numerous forms of depressions. For a start, the main protagonist is a smoking high-school student, and happens to meet a gil named Touko Kurihara (name in Western order), a shy-looking girl who have basically lose aim in life. Fate has it that they will meet and know each other, and decided to 'do it' (sex, and it's unavoidable), later branching out to numerous storylines involving the other girls.

One thing about the game is, sex plays a very central element of the game (different girls have different reasons for it). In fact, as I mentioned above, the first sex scene is unavoidable, since it plays a central part in the storyline, especially how it will branch out into the others.
Alright, some of those people from V-N.net might have seen this, now to my own opinion about the game.

Seeing the H-scenes from the start might be a little shocking (at least for me), but some of us who might have played it knew that it is part of the story element. Starts out pretty linear, except for the lead knowing Touko in one of the most unconventional (and improper ways) >.< . The visuals of the game is great, as expected from a Leaf offering (despite this being my first Leaf game). BGMs? Definitely on the sombre side (to fit the tone of the game), although it is a nice change from the sometimes cheery tones I've heard in some of the other games. And some of the more annoying charactes (like Maho and Emiri 'the annoying imouto') seems to grow into as being passable later on, as soon as you know more about them.

Of course, still trying to get out of the Touko route, I badly need my fix of Shin-chan D: .

I need to find time to continue playing this (after finishing this semester's assignments + exams + Gunpla work (3 to build, 2 for detail work))

That does not mean I will stop though, will try to see how ef will interest me in any way.

Last edited by kct; 2007-03-27 at 01:06.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote