View Single Post
Old 2007-07-23, 11:30   Link #302
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Who were those leaders? Were those administrated worlds? Anyway that simply means they weren't careful enough. TSAB can build "space stations" hanging between dimensions - why conduct some dangerous research on a heavily populated planet?
The funny thing is, all those planets mentioned by Hayate and Fate had research labs of Scagliety on them. Not the local government. He willingly risked entire planets just for the sake of his experiments.

Quote:
Then our points of view are different.
What I find amusing is that right after that you say:

Quote:
Yes, an obstacle is an obstacle, whtever it is.
So they're not mindless, berserking droids, but they can't tell the difference between a possible enemy and a harmless little child. To me, that means that they are mindless, berserking droids, and to me, that means that Scagliety is not trying to minimize casualties.

Quote:
Said destruction was one of those objectives. He's nice enough to provide the possibility to evacuate personnel.
10 seconds before the attack starts. That's like saying to someone "watch your step" right before you push them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, Project F isn't exactly a weapon project...
Erio and Fate are begging to differ...

Quote:
But, he is offering his illegal technological expertise to the highest bidder. Unless he has hidden evil plans with Relic/Material which we still know jack about, he seems to be pretty business-like in how he deals with his technological variety.
Offering your illegal tools to the highest bidder means you are also offering them to those with evil intentions, and those on the other side of the law. I don't see many armies sell their spiffy jets t unknown people.

Quote:
Basically, if TSAB stops their crock-minds, and made a deal with him, things may you know...turn for the better, considering how understaffed things are.
Considering the guy attacked them with no warning, who would trust him to keep his side of the bargain?