View Single Post
Old 2008-03-04, 19:56   Link #241
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijinken View Post
Amazing writing Kaisos. I liked Kyon-ko's character, of COURSE she's going to look at heroism from every angle. Girls can do that. Back then, we sure couldn't, cause if it was like 'Save me' from a girl, men would be like 'HELL YEAH!'

A guy says 'save me' and the other guys are like 'Oh go save yourself. Pansy.'

Tsundere says she also wants to be on the saving side, I guess. And media would put ideas of that nature in her head, of course. Stupid Sailor Moon... You've inspired the growing up of ass-kicking women but I still hate you so.

And I still think Ryou uses a knife on Kyon-ko, until Yuuki appears to save the day and make the fangirls scream. And maybe a few bi-curious fanboys.

Perhaps he switches to something a little bigger when he realizes he's in for a fight? And Yuuki takes something to match? Sky's the limit. Ryou could make that ornate rapier, and Yuuki could take a katana. Perhaps Ryou could make a lance instead, and Yuuki a battle-axe?

Wish Yuki did that in the origional series, take an axe. Mmmm... Presea...
Your avatar still scares me.

But thanks for the compliment.

Also, I don't think Yuuki should use any weapon. We should play this as close to the original as possible, with necessary changes for gender tropes.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote