View Single Post
Old 2013-03-02, 08:38   Link #3156
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
1 - There is a difference between almost everywhere and everywhere, also him protecting his sister should be up to him not because he is her guardian so yeah it's selfish of her not to release him.

2 - I know the decision that she would be the heir isn't up to her but I cannot help but dislike her for it anyway since it should've been Tatsuya(seriously, Tatsuya is like the perfect heir to the Yotsuba with all of his abilities and personnality)

3 - Again, if she was only getting one undeserved thing that Tatsuya is more deserving of I wouldn't dislike her but it's just too many things and that includes fame so be it her fault or not it's still bothering me.

4 - You can be a bro-con all you want but if Tatsuya saved your life several times, protected you your whole life, makes sure nothing bothers you, maintain your CAD, etc etc etc then you have absolutely no right to get mad at him especially when you know he is innocent so she should either shut all of her emotions inside of her or get angry at the ones who bother Tatsuya not him, that's childish and selfish to the extreme.

From their sibling relationship Miyuki is obvious getting all the benefits from it.
Heretics i think Miyuki is awesome and it's probably the other way around it is Tatsuya whom depends on Miyuki and the reason for her jealousy.