View Single Post
Old 2014-07-20, 07:48   Link #183
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
"Since it's the last volume we're giving you a fanservice shot with all the heroine at once".
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
Its truth. This image shows that they end up with a harem

https://baka-tsuki.org/project/image...17-006-008.jpg

i havent read it but i have a friend that read it and told me all i wanted to know about the end and unfortunately is harem
Except that color pages of the last volume are just plain fan service pics. Contrary to what we got in all the previous volumes, those color pages of the last volume don't show what happens inside this 17th volume at all.
That scene in the pic doesn't happen during the light novel at all. And no, it CANNOT happen anyway. Anyone who read that volume knows why.
This by itself should answer the discussion above.

All I'll say is that :
Quote:
he felt in love with the 3 of them and they decided to stay together as a harem
This sentence is false for several reasons.

This doesn't mean btw that it doesn't end as a harem. Maybe it is, and maybe the situation is simply more complicated than that (more than 3, not those 3, maybe he never said he loved all of them, maybe he doesn't decide anything, who knows?). Maybe it isn't. Maybe it's something in the middle. Maybe he chooses one of the 3. Maybe he chooses someone else. Maybe there is no clear conclusion on the romance part, as well. If you want to know, read it until the end.

One reason I heavily dislike giving any clear answer about a series' end (even between spoiler tag, and even by pm) to someone asking is that you never know if that person isn't going to spoil others without spoiler tag afterward, making me regret to have answered that person's question. Luckily, this time around, a certain someone who doesn't know spoiler tag doesn't know the correct answer.

So, I know the answer but I'm not answering. Deal with it :>.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2014-07-20 at 11:17.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote