View Single Post
Old 2007-12-11, 16:34   Link #35
SnEptUne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias View Post
There are some good parts and some bad parts in this epsiode, let's talk about the good first:

-Kasai scene, both when kicking ass and when realized that he made a mistake.
-Tears from Satoshi before scene change
-Hanyuu + K voice

As for the bad...

-Art quality has gone down again...most noteworthy one is Hanyuu's face and body when Satoko was bragging about Keiichi
-BGM, but that's nothing new.
-Keiichi + Rena "Yay!". What is this, a gag anime?
-Takano seducing Tomi. Kinda knew it wasn't going to be in.
-Maid in Heaven. Where did it go?

Overall I guess it's an alright episode.
I am actually being indifferent to the Satoshi's scene. Maybe it is because I was expecting worse, or maybe the music and dialogue didn't convey enough feeling? I like the bear however, it suits the mood perfectly.

On the other hand, the fight scene in the mountain is unrealistic. Firstly, how can they not figured out that's Keichi's voice? Why didn't they notice the difference between voices of some teenager and of their group members?

Secondly, being a professional agents, they cannot even spot traps? It is excusable for the first 10 minutes or so because they underestimated the traps, but when they are being cautious, how could they not notice the pure white dress and hat of Rena standing so close to them, or the red shirt of Keiichi? And geez, why are the kids still wear the same bright clothings instead of camouflage in a mountain? They are asking to be shot!