View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 14:44   Link #975
Danish78
Thread Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post

That's my line

You want arguments ?! I have plenty....
You want credible facts ?! I have ones too...
Resuming my shipping war ?! Huh I didn't come here since the final episode and looks like you're all saying Sheryl won without even an argument like you said to proove it.
No one won, since he choose no one ...
But OK, looks like it's time to show you what is the real definition of the word trick

I didn't see it but did you say Alto's call sign at the end is sagittarius 1 ????!!!! He kept his Skull 4 calling Battle Frontier, and asking Sheryl to wake up Ranka...
And what exactly am I getting at ?! I just talked to Westlo who said made a link between Sagittarius 1 and Sheryl's constellation...
Really.... shipping war ?! who are the ones who ship non stop since the final huh?! I just read post since the 25th and I wasn't here nor the major part of people who support Ranka...
Whoa there! I was just asking a question. Sheesh tempers are flaring all over now huh? Please don't generalize. I for one have not declared Sheryl's victory, haven't even posted anything to defend against your ship so could you lay-off?

Well, if I remember correctly Alto used Saggitarius-1 as his call sign when he piloted the NUNS vf-171ex. The IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) signal identifying Alto as Skull 4 is from his ExGear and its only recognized by Quarter.

Oh, nice to see you back by the way. It was admirable of you staying away for a few days as I suggested. Feel free to do as you please or take up my last suggestion again, its a public forum so I can't exactly force you out can I?

Clearly you misunderstand my intentions, I just wanted to clarify what you were getting at with your last post. I'm not attacking you, I'm just requesting you make your answer understandable/clear.