View Single Post
Old 2009-08-22, 15:39   Link #2120
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Thanks for the spoilers, Tom!

Looks like #1 of my prediction will come true. Hayate will ask about Athena, thus stopping her from taking major damage by confessing. It's better than getting plain out rejected, or becoming like Ayumu.

Now that I think about it, perhaps I'm wrong about the whole 'safe at the moment thting'. That bastard Hayate might put it in vague terms when he answers her why he's so depressed. If she misunderstands him AGAIN now in a 1vs1 fashion (not just overhearing something), she definitely will confess.

Well, we're still missing the most important pics (the last ones). Does she misunderstand and break apart after being rejected, or does he explain in understandable terms his situation?

If it's the latter, then I wonder what will Hina tell Ayumu when they see each other again. They might all help him out with his problem, Nagi might hear and overreact, Ayumu might even tell hayate how Hina feels, mad at him that he couldn't understand how happy it made her to go out with him like that.

... Cliffhanger either way! This is torture, yet it's fun speculating the outcome.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote