View Single Post
Old 2008-05-20, 22:53   Link #112
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -Arthur C. Clark

There has to be reason why there are Geass ruins all over the world and why Sakuradite exists.
I don't see why Sakuradite has to be related to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
"The Philosophy of Code Geass"?
I guess it's not as pretentious as I first thought, eh?
Sounds interesting.

Now when we factor in that V.V. and C.C. are obviously from ye olde magical race, it's very possible that there are gods in the world of Code Geass. However, more likely is that the Gods are a metaphor for something related to this ancient race, with a bit of the Masami Eiri "With no one to worship me, I'm no God" (or something along those lines) that make these Gods "Gods". I'm currently waiting for a concrete explanation later, since my guesses will probably be faaar off, so I'd rather not try.
C.C. was confirmed to have been a normal human, so she isn't a God. Same probably applies with V.V.. Possibly related to that race we saw, but I don't think she was directly one of them in the past. And V.V. has to want to kill something that's out there.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote