View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 10:19   Link #109
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciel View Post
After this episode i firmly believe Saji will have some major role in season 2 . Its too much of a coincidence that so many things are happening to him (Terrorist attack , Louise loses her arm , sister dies) . My guess is he'll turn out to be an antagonist of sorts and change sides half way through season 2.
Chances of Saji getting into an MS at some stage: 20%
(Possible only because of potential timeskip. And even then it isn't possible for him to be any good at it.)

Chances of Saji becoming an antagonist of any worth: 1%
(Next to impossible unless the production team is on drugs. This is episode 20. by now, anyone who can become important HAS become important. He isn't even top of his class and hadn't built a piece of impressive machinery; no hinted talent = no chance.)
Quote:
The point was she didn't have anything on her, when logically she should have. It either means Kinue wasn't smart enough to be prepared or the production doesn't care about little details like that. One way or another, it's just sloppy.
You are forgetting which country she's from; it is next to IMPOSSIBLE for a civilian like her to get a gun as a Japanese. Self defense just isn't encouraged; recently some Otaku in Japan had been carrying knives, because they had become favorite targets of robbers. Instead of trying to arrest those robbers, the police arrested the Otaku instead for arming themselves.