View Single Post
Old 2004-11-23, 23:57   Link #79
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
I agree I see it in the same way...

If you remember Itachi killed everyone of his family members (except his brother Sasuke) and for someone like that to listen to someones orders who is more stronger than him must mean that guy must be able to withstand psychological attacks (from the sharingan) and be one tough mofo to be the dominant part of an organisation. If you remember when Itachi was vs. kakashi, there were mission priorities and he told Kisame to not to fight and to avoid unnecessary damage which means he is taking objectives from a stronger power and keeping Kisame in check too showing his superiority.

Itachi himself proved his power and superiority over Kisame when he and Kisame were running for their lives to exit Jiriyas stomach, Itachi used a sacred jitsu Ameratsu (which means Sun God something or another lol) which was so powerful it took Jiriya to write a fire sealing scripture on a scroll to contain the black flames. Anyways after that Kisame said that Itachi should of finished them off but Itachi again stamped his authority to tell him that it's not a good idea.
I would find it uber funny if it turns out that Kisame is actually stronger than Itachi, with him being of the generation of the Hidden Mist that survived a certain deadly ninja academy exam, the fact he wasn't given the chance to reveal much of his knowledge of jutsu in the storyline, etc. It definently would be more surprising and an interesting twist not many who view strength with quick superficial judgments. Just an idea is all.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote