View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 18:46   Link #7256
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Well it might seem as a cheap trick to make people buy Force because it has... "not Vivio" on it. But maybe that is just a interesting design to... appeal other viewers while also making a subtle reference to the other manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Obviously she's an alternate universe mirror clone future version of Vivio who's come back in time to stop herself from doing something stupid that will lead to the universe being destroyed.

Or she's just like Not!Vita and looks similar.
It's as if the artist went "Damn, I really liked Kaiser Vivio. Those sharp eyes, that scowl. Too bad there's no chance of her returning. Olivie looks more like regular Vivio than Kaiser Vivio... Oh! I know! I'll just design a character just like her!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm wondering what exactly Signum is doing? Everyone has shown up to the party and she's just hanging out in the sky. Clearly this situation isn't worth her lifting a finger over .
Waiting for Cypha to show up so she can swoop from above and trap her. Like Batman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Not exactly going smoothly here. Erio and company are getting smoked by a small town thug who's big goals include "king of this town" . Frankly I think it's back to training for Erio and Caro if they can't handle this situation...
To be fair, they were using clever tactics. Pretending that the sniper attacks were all one of loudmouths secret skills kept their attention on him and not looking for the actual shooter.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote