View Single Post
Old 2009-02-18, 09:41   Link #2
marvelB

Yesiree, the spoilers have come out (credit goes to aohige for the summary translation):

-Back on Momonga's ship, the vice-admiral is told that the Yonkou Kaidou was ready to make an attack on Whitebeard, only to be intercepted by fellow emperor Shanks....

-Luffy's group are at level 4, the "inferno hell". Prisoners can be seen falling into the giant pot for torture. Meanwhile, we see a bloody Daz Bones (aka Mr. 1), who seems to be doing some sort of hard labor.

-The rest of the guardian beasts appear: There's the minokoala (who we saw with Sadi a couple chapters ago, and is aggressive), the minorhino (who is reserved), and the minozebra (who is shy of strangers). The guards report to Magellan (who's busy taking a dump, lol ), that Luffy's group reached level 4 by falling through the venting hole that Bon-chan pointed out to Luffy last chapter.

-It looks like Luffy's group splits up in teams of two (Buggy/Mr. 3, and Luffy/Bon Clay. t the end of the chapter Luffy and Bon-chan run into Magellan, who calls the two of them rats......

Yowza, what a chapter! So now the other Yonkou are on the move, eh? Maybe we'll actually take a sneak peek into the skirmish between Shanks and Kaidou in the near future. I just wonder when we'll at least learn the name of the last emperor.....

And I gotta say.... those guardians sure have unique designs. The zebra is my favorite out of them, followed by the koala. I guess Buggy and Mr. 3 will face off against those guys (probably with the assistance of Daz if he's willing to help) while Luffy and Bon Clay face off against Magellan.

Oh, and unfortunately, there's no chapter next week. Looks like Oda's taking the week off. Well, I have no problem waiting, that's for sure!