View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 22:08   Link #63
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3htr0LL View Post
All actors have duds... but of the memorable movies will smith has done, I prefer his "acting" to keanu reaves, he has more than one facial expression for every damn scene in a movie. Plus atleast he didn't butcher a classic movie into complete oblivion, cough the day the earth stood still cough....
Nice use of strawman... too bad you can't formulate anything better in that retort...

^Are you serious? I'm not trying to seriously retort what is obviously an overkill of personal opinion about Keeanu Reeves...You got an opinion that's quite stronger than my own, but if you scroll back a few pages you'll see that I slightly agree with some of your points, but if you wanna drag Will Smith into the debate (The black Tom Cruise) then I'm gonna look at you like a smilicon that hasn't been invented yet...Not that Will Smith sucks to the heavens (he's a movie star and is generally funny), but if you wanna use that as supreme reasoning verses Keeanu Reeves I'll leave you amongst the sugarcane fields with that strawman you speak of...If your fav ACTOR is Will Smith I just question your credibility on this entire subject...

BTW, you see those six-dots under my name? Most of them or for retorting the $hit outta people, usually to submission, but I'm not really gonna make a case for that here...I'm saying OVERALL, if you think about the funding, the scriptwriting process, the fact they are bringing the Japanese producers in (including my alltime fav anime mind S. Watanabe), and that Keeanu actually is a die-hard fan of Cowboy Bebop, I'm a bit optimistic of what the movie can be...Spike isn't as rangy as you claim despite his idiosyncrasies, but I have seen enuff Reeves movies to know that he might be able to pull it off to the point the overall effect of the movie succeeds...