View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 02:32   Link #1432
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
The Level is just "a number to tell how strong of the ability". They can change its rule if they want.
Well, then thats kinda pointless isn't it?

The other Levels don't really have specific description ('Strong', 'Great', 'Super') but Lv 6 has always been called the 'Absolute Power'.

Not the same topic, but here's a little trivia. Mikoto's school has Two Level 5s, Forty-seven Level 4s, and the rest are Level 3s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
To clear up a few thing.

The nature os Kakine's power is even unknown to himself, until he finally saw Accelerator's wings. He realized where the new matters he created came from. This is an imporatnt hint, as it suggests those new matter has an origin somewhere. Also on whether Kakine can change the state of the matter, we have never see him use powers like that. But it does show his power can control mass. And finally, the angelic nature of Kakine's power is described as "He who weilds a piece of heaven that inhabits by the God." As for Accelerator, the angelic nature of his power is described as "He who weilds a piece of power that equates to god."
New data to speculate! We've been focusing so much on Accelerator that we've completely forgotten about the Number 2 guy also plays a part

A separate topic, what is the 'Dark Legacy' that Aleister used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Hmm... perhaps Fianma has a chance? Accelerator most certainly have no comprehension at all on magical energies, and Holy Right is certainly powerful enough to end the fight in a single blow.
That reminds me, I know that Holy Right isn't complete yet, But what has Fiamma used it for? How does it deal damage? I want to know because if his power is similar to Touma's Imagine Breaker, then maybe we can guess that Touma's power-up (If any) would be along that line...

Holy Right + Holy Stone + 103 000 Grimoire + Sasha = ????

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2010-01-09 at 02:54.