View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 09:09   Link #205
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Thank you for the clarification. I actually had imagined that the other redhead was the twin brother (it couldn't have been otherwise), but doesn't it give the feeling "from where the fuck did he pop up?" I mean, you get to know the redhead known as Brian, and then this other toon makes his appearance out of nowhere. In my opinion, unneeded character (also, what is his name?).

Anyways, i guess i didn't like how it evolved the last episodes simply because i always found WW2 events depressing/boring, and after this anime had this change of tone i was a bit screwed. Of course they love each other, it is easily noticeable during the whole series, but it's a bit frustating waiting for some confession/kiss and instead get a picture of them married after 3 frames.

Ok, now i think i'll go for kamisama dolls.

PS: when will Fate/zero new season air? They interrupted exactly at the beginning of a new interesting battle, that sucked hard. If it's going to be one year or more, let me know where i can read the rest of the story, because by then i'll have forgotten everything.

EDIT
It looks like every goddamn site having it in streaming sucks: either the vids got removed, or they just don't work, or they are only megavideo links(which got obscured by FBI). I managed to watch it in one website, but only the first episode. I'm having hard times. I know i shouldn't ask, but PM if you know something.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-01-22 at 10:02.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote