View Single Post
Old 2006-10-24, 03:40   Link #47
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Yay, finally got to watching the last episode. Overall im impressed with it considering how much they needed to cramp in to it. Yes, it felt rushed but not that much. I wanted to lol when the invasion fleet turned out to be one ship Oh well...for better or for worse.

Louise's void magic left me dissapointed. I was expecting something...darker? Like creating a local black hole or something...definitely not a big flash of light

I loved the way Louise reacted once she woke up in Saito's arms. First she snaps at him and the kisses him before he can react. This moment was pure gold. She finally managed to get arround her noble business, but still manages to say something like 'renewal of our contract' as if trying to keep up the noble act :P (while blushing ofc)... oh well, i didnt expect anything less from her Saito is aparantly still doing chores, only i bet he has gotten a promotion concerning his sleeping place

Chances for second season....slim to none. They hardly have anything to work with. The plane is pretty heavily damaged and i dont think a medieval technology can fix it ... But then again i dont think there is a need for the second season - Saito made his choice to stay with Louise instead of going home, so i dont see a need for a second season.

It was a (too)short ride and it wasnt anything spectacular, but i truly enjoyed the series, even if i disliked Louise in the start, she managed to grow on me during the series, so its all good.

cheers *goes to raid the image thread for some pics*