View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 22:07   Link #142
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Ezelcant dying so soon just made it seem like he was really doing project eden for the greater good, otherwise Zeheart would just condemned him for wanting a dictatorship after eden was created. him handing over his power however won Zeheart over.

I'm sure Zeheart might make changes to project eden by the end since Ezelcant told him to do whatever he wanted from now on but only time will tell.
I think he won Zeheart over by alluding to his plan's potential to "illuminate humanity", which I suppose would entail a renaissance of human intellect, morals leading to the eradication of conflict. But an old man's impending death probably soften Zeheart, what's more Zeheart was close to him and their relationship seemed more like father and son than mentor and student to me.

The problem now is there's too little screentime to depict the effects of project Eden, if it does succeed, or how Zeheart upon the end of war would carry on Ezelcant's will, since spoilers related to the final episodes reveal no signs of diminishing conflict.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote