View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 15:07   Link #146
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

I had a random idea, seeing as SAO is going to be released as a PSP game, featuring Asuna, Silica, and somehow Lyfa as playable characters, here are some other ideas for unlockable characters I'd add to an SAO game.

Sachi:

Kirito will express shock upon meeting her, believing her to be dead, as will Kayaba, who will of course have access to the game records. Sachi herself will not know exactly how she survived, only that after she was "killed", she found herself on the 76th floor of Aincrad.

Favored Weapon Class: Spear/Polearm

Some weapon ideas:
various spears, halberds, naginatas, scythes etc

Hasta Magica: A replica of a Kyouko Sakura's spear from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Can go into "chain whip mode".

Black Avenger: Sachi's ultimate weapon, a murderous looking polearm with a black-painted blade with a long blades similar to a Japanese spear or yari on top, and four curved blades, two on either side (the five blades representing the five members of the Black Cats of the Full Moon who died in SAO canon).

Attacks:

Claw of the Black Cats: rapid 5-strike slashing attack, cuts a "claw mark pattern" in the target.

Vengeful Spirit: An ultra high speed forward thrust with her spear, creating a "phantom afterimage".

Beyond the Grave: Sachi seems to rise up out of the ground below the target, launching them into the air and impaling them on the point of her spear.

Vengeance from Beyond: Ten shot slash and stab combo, ends by knocking the target to the ground and impaling them.

Coming soon, my ideas for Sinon and possibly Yui.

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2012-12-09 at 15:20.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote