View Single Post
Old 2006-09-22, 00:26   Link #60
roxybudgy
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to roxybudgy Send a message via MSN to roxybudgy Send a message via Yahoo to roxybudgy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
If you can get the paypal account all verified and stuff then that'll definitely the cheapest way - a bit slower seen as paypal takes its time when transferring money to your account, but seen as sending a money order to himeya (they don't take paypal or debit) would take time too, and they're apparently pretty slow to ship as it is. Anyway, if you wanna check how much paletweb'll charge, go onto their site and scroll down the middle until you see 'please contact us', which will make a box pop up which asks for your name, email address (so they can email you the reply)
I finally got that PayPal account verified. I also e-mailed Paletweb, and they replied saying that they do sell the game and provided a link: http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=00798

Following the link, it says that registration is required to view (because it's 18+). I attempted to register, but it's become a real mess, I just can't log in, and I never got a confirmation e-mail which probably means I didn't register properly. Do I need an eBay identity or something? I just want to know how much it costs so I can compare it to Himeya.
roxybudgy is offline   Reply With Quote