View Single Post
Old 2010-09-19, 05:40   Link #262
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
You know I wonder if Madara having Hashirama's power actually means he has his kekkai genkai. Could he use mokuton like Danzou and control all the bijuu? Or does it only mean he has it in the more general sense that he got Senju powers from Hashirama but not his kekkai genkai abilities.
For some unknown reason Madara's power level is very limited, that limits all of his jutsu. But when that limit will be removed we will finally see the power of the final villain, which i guess will make him an evil sage. When that happens he will be able to create reality from his imagination, and any powers such as Hashirama's mokuton or whatever else will be nothing compared to his powers. I think the only thing standing in his way will be Naruto's and Sasuke's combined power. A grand scale reality alteration battle would be great, i can imagine such a battle destroying entire landscapes and creating others (mountains, rivers, forests, huge summon animals (the summons that exist now were probably created by the sage of 6 paths, based on real animals and adding the sage's imagination), etc...), mind controlling entire ninja armies (just as eternal tsukiyomi would everybody),
predicting the future by creating it and beating the other's prediction by forcing your own creation.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote