View Single Post
Old 2003-12-27, 15:48   Link #18
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray

maybe "fag" was the wrong word, effeminite would be more appropriate.
Eh, I wouldn't worry about being effeminate because you're watching romance anime. I mean, you're not watching them in a dress and wearing a dolly parton brand wig, are you? (not that there is anything wrong with that!), but if that were the case you may want to consider yourself effeminate. So, I wouldn't worry.

I also like romance anime, myself. mostly cause I like all kinds of anime and movies too. Yeah, Nenmaster, I also watch chick flicks along with all the action movies, etc I watch. I dunno. I just watch pretty much everything. All genres etc. I think I appreciate in both real life and entertainment the experience of a good romance with a lady. I guess it's kind of living vicariously through the male characters as Stingray mentioned. By the way, anybody else here like Bend it like Beckham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3
I'm almost singularly interested in romance anime and manga, as well as the infamous "hentai" Bishoujo games (though I dislike hentai anime).
How come you don't like Hentai anime? Not criticizing you or anything, just curious since you like the "hentai" Bishoujo games, seems strange to not carry the hentai-ness into the anime sector too.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote