View Single Post
Old 2012-01-18, 09:29   Link #18562
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Uh...... After some brain-storming....

I end up with a machine that is more powerful than IS due to having different function than IS (admittedly, it is fairly interesting...... while others machine focus on war and fighting, the main function of the machine is something more peaceful (the most dangerous passive aggressive).... Its barrier is more powerful because of what it was meant to do but did not succeed due to limitation of the machine (could not generate enough power to complete its task.)

If you want an idea of what the machine do, think Big.....something which came naturally when you have space exploring machine.

The plans for the machine appeared two years before IS introduction, the creator need funds to research it but nobody (in the story-verse) care about this machine in favor of a railgun project (which did not work out until after the introduction of IS).

In the end the machine is scrapped....

Hence end of story (because the machine appear so godly that I plan to scrap it. But if I decide to use it, it is a complete (edit: High octan) nightmare fuel).

--------

Edit: Should I still scrap it or continue working on it?